Our vision is to be a regional icon of leadership development for boys, through provision of quality, holistic education.
We are inspired by the words of the late Nelson Mandela .. 'After climbing a great hill, one finds there are many more hills to climb.'
At the Foothills School, we will therefore aim to create a respected and sustainable institution that will be identified as a leading centre for development of leaders of the future, in their chosen fields, by providing them at their critical teenage stage with:
- Life skills and competencies to conquer,
- The attitude to confront,
- The resilience to endure,
- The humility to serve, and
- The education to master the context and to surmount the challenges in their future lives and careers, as they climb hill, after hill, after hill, ad infinitum