In addition to the personal interaction with mentors, the following activities will be pursued:-
- The school will also invite, at least monthly a guest speaker to cover a relevant topical issue.
- Visits to selected organisations where best leadership practices can be observed.
- Research by the students on the life and achievements of some of the world renowned leaders, especially around their commemorative dates.
- Carrying out activities to emulate the leaders within the school and the community.
- Experiential learning under the outdoor activities programs. These programs include mountain climbing, hiking, scouting, team building, theatre arts, sports, theatre and interactions with men and women who have dared failure to bounce back to their pathways to greatness.